Saturday, May 26, 2007

Financial Aid Frustrations!

After tracking my financial aid application (a proccess that in and of itself is quite frustrating) I have come across a piece of information that makes me want to break some china dishes. Apparently my application was "selected for a process called 'Verrification'. To quote Satan himself the US Department of Education:
In this process, your school will be comparing information from your application with signed copies of your and your parent(s)’ 2006 Federal tax forms, or with W-2 forms or other financial documents.
As if I haven't filled out enough damn forms!
The law says we have the right to ask you for this information before awarding Federal aid.
Thanks for rubbing that in. @ssholes.

Guess I better call Columbia tomorrow and see what they want from me.

No comments: